Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Walker Edison Regal 4-in-1 TV Stand w. Mount - Wood

Excellent Tv stand, looks great, only my 32" Vizio is hilariously undersized for it. I've been which means to upgrade anyways, but there is just no angle that covers the bottom/side metal mounts, but I do not seriously thoughts.



I have it on the highest height, everything fits just fine.

But the very best part will be the view angle tilt: angle it down when on the couch watching Television, angle it up when playing Wii. Just twist the knobs, tilt, and twist tighten. Truly, once more pointing out my hilariously undersized Television, I do not even need to have to tighten the knobs, I can just tilt the Tv with the knobs half tightened currently for super fast tilt adjustments.

Also, surely don't overload the middle of the middle shelf. Place the heavy stuff on the bottom or prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment