Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Techcraft Sorrento BCE72 Flat Panel TV Stand

This stand is pretty solid - metal supports with thick glass which has imbeded metal attachment points in it. I'm making use of it with the center shelf un-installed due to the size of my center channel (12" high). No troubles with any type of deflection on account of the 140# Television that I am working with.



As an engineer by trade, I was concerned that any stand that I got would not be powerful adequate to utilize using a huge space beneath it to fit my center channel speaker. When I got this (HEAVY) box inside the mail, I had to take it apart in my basement and cart it up piece by piece because of the weight of the stand. The construction high quality was excellent along with the structure was sufficient that I felt I could assemble with no the center shelf and have no troubles using the weight.
Pros:
1) Excellent height for getting center of Television to seated eye height.
2) High quality construction and structure to support the weight ot Television and components.
3) Fits Television with 1/2" overhang on each and every side for 82" Mitsubishi
4) Installation directions are clear and easy to comply with.

No comments:

Post a Comment