Saturday, March 10, 2012

Techcraft Xii50W Flat Pannel Stand, 50" Wide, Walnut Veneer

Just wanted to add my $0.02 since it's described as becoming for TV's with a screen size of 50 inches or much less, and all the other critiques happen to be for smaller TV's (I assume the largest I saw mentioned was 55"). It fits my 73" Television just fine for less than half the value of Mitsubishi's official stand, and the weight with the Television itself is well inside the stated weight limit of the stand.



I won't comment on whether or not a Tv should or need to not be narrower than the stand it's placed on; I am not an interior designer. Regardless of whether you like the appear or not is merely private preference in my opinion.

All of my components fit just fine on the shelves, but it's worth noting that my Polk Audio CS-1 center channel only fits in the classic "upright" orientation. So when you prefer to have it inverted (for a slightly upward-firing direction), you'll want to fiddle with it and will only get a slight upward tilt.

Packaging was superb, shipping was prompt, assembly was quick except for trouble identifying which shelf was which (as mentioned in other evaluations). Oh, and the color is absolutely additional of a cherry than walnut. Not a problem for me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment