Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bell'O PVS4204HG Audio/Video Furniture for 27 to 46-Inch TV

I recently moved into a brand new apartment and necessary a Tv stand. Naturally, I hopped onto Amazon.com and searched for Television stands that could hold as much as a 46-inch Tv with normally favorable reviews. After having it for some weeks, I officially agree with anyone who's rated this 4-5 stars! This Television stand was a terrific value.



Shipping / Unboxing:
I received this product by way of Prime shipping, which I've never ever had any concerns with. It arrived in two business days. Immediately after unpackaging the Television stand, the only complaint I had was the amount of styrofoam pieces involved in packing...

Assembly:
Assembly was a piece of cake! I place the issue together by myself in about 30 minutes. In the event you aren't great at placing issues together or have difficulty lifting 30-40 lbs, I'd advise doing this assembly with someone else.

Fit & Finish:
The fit and finish of the assembled stand is outstanding! It has black glass and a real metal frame so it has a heft to it. I currently have a Sharp Quattron 40" Television on the top shelf, a PS3 and Apple Tv on the middle shelf, and a Cisco HD Cable box on the bottom. There is plenty more room for another peripheral.

Complaints:
Not really a complaint as it is my fault I didn't measure ahead of time, but I wish my B&W Zeppelin Air would fit on the middle shelf with an iPad docked...
Future plan is to wall-mount the Television so I can put the Zeppelin on the top shelf.

Overall:
Highly recommend this to anybody looking for a free-standing Television stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment