Monday, February 6, 2012

Bell'O PVS4204HG Audio/Video Furniture for 27 to 46-Inch TV

I recently moved into a new apartment and needed a TV stand. Naturally, I hopped onto Amazon.com and searched for TV stands that could hold up to a 46-inch TV with generally favorable reviews. After having it for a few weeks, I officially agree with anybody who's rated this 4-5 stars! This TV stand was a great value.



Shipping / Unboxing:
I received this product via Prime shipping, which I've never had any issues with. It arrived in 2 business days. After unpackaging the TV stand, the only complaint I had was the amount of styrofoam pieces involved in packing...

Assembly:
Assembly was a piece of cake! I put the thing together by myself in about 30 minutes. If you aren't great at putting things together or have trouble lifting 30-40 lbs, I'd recommend doing this assembly with somebody else.

Fit & Finish:
The fit and finish of the assembled stand is outstanding! It has black glass and a real metal frame so it has a heft to it. I currently have a Sharp Quattron 40" TV on the top shelf, a PS3 and Apple TV on the middle shelf, and a Cisco HD Cable box on the bottom. There is plenty more room for another peripheral.

Complaints:
Not really a complaint as it is my fault I didn't measure ahead of time, but I wish my B&W Zeppelin Air would fit on the middle shelf with an iPad docked...
Future plan is to wall-mount the TV so I can put the Zeppelin on the top shelf.

Overall:
Highly recommend this to anybody looking for a free-standing TV stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment