Saturday, February 25, 2012

Convenience Concepts 131031 Designs-2-Go Wide 3-Tier Wood Grain TV Stand

Definitely happy I found this. For the inexpensive price, this model looks better than many 100dollar+ options in major retail stores. It is sturdy and has a ton of room for devices. I have my 42inch LCD on the top and room up there for game controllers, remotes, and other things - and the TV can safely swivel over it all. On the middle level I placed by Blu-Ray player and router, with my Blu-rays off to the side. I have a decent amount of room here but I use most of it for the cables and to give the router some breathing room. On the lower level I keep my large video game collection and my Xbox 360 vertical on the right ledge (the part that sticks out past the poles/legs.) I also have a ton of room behind these games if I wanted to store some things.



The height is perfect - taller than most cheap TV stands, and for the width, it is great. The material is sturdy - I know it's particleboard inside but they did an excellent job faking wood grain and stain coating on it.

I would highly recommend this TV stand - and it's so easy to assemble by yourself (I do not recall using any tools to build it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment