Saturday, February 11, 2012

South Shore City Life TV Stand

This is a great entertainment center! It holds my 50" TV and all of my games, consoles, movies, ect. I am very happy with this. Lots of room for everything, very nice looking and sturdy. Also, it was very easy to assemble as well.



Better than expected. The package was really heavy but I was fortunate enough to have another delivery truck bringing another package as I was "struggling" to get it in the front door (oh woah is me...) so he was kind enough to help me get it in the door which is exactly where I needed to put it together so all I had to do was drag it a little further. I probably could've done it myself eventually but why turn down the help when it's there. Anyway, I put it together in about an hour & a half. Instructions are good & Parts are labeled well. Doors are frosted glass..a nice change from cheap plastic or that black thick mesh type. I'm used to having more storage with a large entertainment center but with the streamlined look of everything nowadays I had to sacrifice somewhere to have our new 46" plasma look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment