Sunday, February 19, 2012

Techcraft CRE60B 60-Inch Wide Credenza

When I received this unit my gosh it is HEAVY like other reviewers have said but very pretty. After I put it all together when it arrived my sister came over the next day and said that it was much nicer than the one I was going to purchase at the store. Now I'm glad they didn't have it in stock-:) It has kind of an asian style look to it which I like. I'm very happy with this purchase!!



I was worried it would be too long for our tv (46"), but it's perfect. We didn't have any problem getting any of our components in. If your cable box doesnt fit, your company needs to upgrade, because that's ridiculous. We measured and added at least two inches in back for cables, we have 5" to spare. The back is velcrod on. Not something a toddler could pry off though. It's on there, very strong and secure. We like the Velcro, when we move, it will be much easier- also good if you need to mess w your cables, a definite plus. We didn't have to do any modifications on this. Like the mesh to hide videos in, and we stuck our router there, too, since we use our wireless devices in the living room. All the remotes work through the glass. We did stick some baby padded corners on the edges, they're very sharp. When we take them off next year, hopefully it doesn't strip the finish. Not a flimsy product. This won't shake apart, seems very well made for the price. Great height for tv viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment