Friday, February 3, 2012

Walker Edison Regal 4-in-1 TV Stand w. Mount - Wood

I ordered 2 of these for my newly redone basement. For the past 7 years or so I have always had 2 TV's side by side (Fellas take note). It's a great setup if you can swing it. Men can play video games or watch sports, or whatever while the misses can watch whatever it is she wants to watch. In any event, as I said, I ordered 2 of these (60" ones) to house both TV's and the abundance of entertainment equipment I have. It works like a charm.



It looks nice and sleek; not at all trashy or tacky, and it's extremely sturdy. I have 47" TV's on the mounts (attached to the shelving) and it looks natural even though I purchased the 60" units. Just to give you an idea, I have a PS3, 360, Surround Sound Receiver, Surround Sound Center speaker, 3D Blu-ray player, Kinect sensor, and PS3 Camera in one unit, and there is still space for more things if need be. On the other unit, I have a Wii, Cable box, a second 360, and a Wii sensor bar. Both units look solid, not at all cluttered, and strangely not at all empty either referring to the one with less equipment in it.

The cable management is pretty nice too. Yes you can "see" cables running behind the grid still, but they appear black so they blend in well. You can definitely wrap wires in and out of the various holes and nooks to hide mostly everything.

I read a few reviews mentioning the items arriving scratched or having to get things replaced. I was fortunate and both came perfectly fine. I guess that's more or less just the gamble you take when you order any furniture for delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment