Tuesday, February 7, 2012

VideoSecu Tilt TV Wall Mount for Most 32"-60" LCD LED Plasma TV Flat Screen

I have purchased other more expensive 2-stud wall mounts (Sanus VMPL50B) and this one is just as good. For thirty bucks plus a free HDMI cable you can't go wrong. Just be sure to use the provided level (not the one attached to the mount) or your tv will not be straight.



This is my second time ordering this TV wall mount and it works perfectly. Before I ordered this product I check several local retailers and the prices were too high. The mount I ordered is extremely easy to mount and comes with all the hardware and they even included a small leveling tool so that mount could be placed on the wall level. The price of this product can't be beat. The only issue I have and I should take this up with Amazon is my product did not arrive when they stated it would. I even paid a little more money for shipping. I received a text saying the product was delayed due to weather. This has been a mild winter and there was no significant snow other than maybe Alaska. So the delay for weather seem to be bogus.

I spent many hours researching various wal-mount units for a 42" plasma. This was the best deal for the money and I am happy with the performance. It was pretty easy to install and the TV mounts/dismounts very easily. It moves in every direction I need and is solid as a rock. I've been using this unit for a couple years now and it's been perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment