Monday, February 20, 2012

Cheetah Mounts Plasma LCD Flat Screen TV Articulating Full Motion

If you are in the market for a flat-screen TV mount, this is the one to buy. First, it is completely overbuilt - which is great! It could probably hold double the weight it is rated for because it is so much heavier-duty than I figured from the description. They did NOT go cheap on this one. The metal is strong and the hinges are massive. Once you mount this to the wall, your TV is not going anywhere.



The double hinge design is great because the TV will not wobble, shake or sag like some of the flimsy single hinge mounts.

What really impressed me is all the extras. These guys truly amazed me. The included every possible bolt that is needed to mount your TV. I thought for sure I would need to buy some hard to find metric bolts to mount my TV, but instead they included them with the mount. AWESOME! Also they provided a level and even a HDMI cable. AMAZING! And it wasn't even a cheap one, it was a really high end cable.

They included everything. I think the only thing missing was the kitchen sink.

You will be super happy with this purchase and it's at a great price as well. I say BUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment