Monday, February 13, 2012

OmniMount Echo, 50FP 50-Inch Video Table with Flat Panel Stand

I was very hesitant at first. Then called up Omnimount to confirm if this would be compatible with my TV.
Assembly kit is very well thought out and put together by manufacturer. Instructions are straight forward. My TV had three sets of mounting holes, I initially measured the mounting holes on top and freaked out a bit thinking it won't align and fit the holes in the mount but then realized the bottom two sets fit the mount perfectly.



Very sleek and contemprary. ~ $170 is a great price. Looks great in my media room. Would recommend to anyone who doesn't want to hassle with drilling 3" holes in the wall and running wires through it.

The full width of the wooden box base is the same width as a 55" TV. Keep this in mind. Some prefer the look of the stand being a little wider than the TV. It didn't matter to me since it's in a dark media room.

Took me about an hour to assemble and put to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment