Friday, February 24, 2012

Xbox 360 Kinect Wall Mount

Yes it works ,Yes It's easy to mount on a wall ,it's sturdy and for a few more feet of distance in close places it makes all the difference in the world to how the game (XBox360)plays.I thought I'd put it up to high at first (approx.6' from the floor but it works fine..so in 3 simple steps it was up and looks real nice &tekno on the wall ..Like what is that?? I started to get the more expensive model thats offered but I'm glad I got this one instead.its less in price and makes what I think is a better neater look .Xbox 360 Kinect Wall Mount



I live in a efficiency apartment that I was somewhat worried about getting my Kinect set up. I had placed it on top of my 27" tv and decided I needed to get it further away and off the ground in order to get as much of the room area as possible. I purchased this wall mount at the suggestion of a friend and it has been just great.

I don't have a stud finder, so I just screwed in the drywall anchors followed by the screws per the instructions and it's doing amazing. It is super easy to install and I had no issues. I have it sitting far enough back that it can capture my whole body head to toe. I would recommend this to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment