Friday, February 10, 2012

Techcraft HBL52 52-Inch Wide TV Stand

How they make a profit on these, I don't know. Assembly took about an hour. I did it on my kitchen island which is both flat and elevated, making assembly much easier. Clearance for our components was no problem. As noted elsewhere, larger components can be loaded in from the sides. A couple of reviewers said they'd had problems securing the small back panel, (which is only for looks anyway). I had no such problems.



One note: When doing the final tightening of all the bolts, set the unit on a flat surface and start from the bottom shelf support and work your way up. I initially started at the top and things weren't square: I had a bit of rocking. Totally my fault. I loosened what I'd done, started at the bottom and everything lined up PERFECTLY.

Buy this stand. You won't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment