Thursday, February 16, 2012

Convenience Concepts Designs-2-Go 2-Tier Swivel TV Stand

When I first saw this stand in the pictures I thought it looked pretty small and dinky but for $35 you really can't go wrong. Once I received it I was stunned at how big, heavy and nee looking it is. The bottom part has enough room to fit my massive new Onkyo receiver so there is plenty of room to fit electronics. I also really like the swivel feature too.



Nowadays mattresses and boxsprings are much taller than they used to be, so my nighstands from 30 years ago wound up being way too low to be at a convenient height. I placed this stand, Convenience Concepts Designs-2-Go 2-Tier Swivel TV Stand, directly on top of my nightstand to raise its effective height. As a bonus, I even have double the surface area now because of the 2 tiers, and so I placed things like my lamp, clock and phone on the top, now at convenient fingertip level, and other things like my iPad, book and paperwork underneath. It really solved an annoying problem, in a very inexpensive way. The only thing that would have made this solution better for me would have been to be able to disable the swivel feature. I have the unit very near a wall, so that inhibits most of the movement, but I would have liked to have it completely unmovable.

No comments:

Post a Comment