Friday, February 17, 2012

Dual LCD Monitor Stand desk clamp holds up to 24" lcd monitors

I just set up this dual monitor stand. This is the best $50 I've spent on electronic related gear in a long time. This thing is built! I have an almost 3" thick desk and was worried that it wouldn't be big enough. Not a problem. The connection point is adjustable and I only had to use the middle hole. There's one more!



There are lots of joints that can be adjusted. I have a 24" Samsung attached right now, waiting for a second one tomorrow. This is pretty much the limit, although the stand can handle bigger from a strength standpoint, the width capability is not wide enough to handle two monitors bigger than 24". The monitor can be adjusted several ways including vertically instead of horizontally.

The value that you get with this is amazing. All the bolts have plastic covers, it has wire maintenance, and the center pole and arms are steel. It is solid like a rock. If I can say anything negative it would be that it is OVER built, but that's not a problem for me. It's not "delicate" or unobtrusive. But the monitors cover most of it so it's not an issue.

Buy this before the price goes up or they run out of stock. It just seems too cheap to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment