Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B Flat Screen TV Wall Mount Bracket

I purchased two of these frames, and although they were very cheap to purchase, they are very sturdy mounts that give me a lot of confidence. Once I mounted the frame onto the wall I tested it by checking to see how much weight it could handle. My 250 lb frame was easily supported by the mount, and since I know my 55" Flat screen weighs no where near what I do, I know that I do not have anything to worry about.



One of the levels was broken on the wall mount, but I have plenty of true levels that I trust implicitly, so it was no big loss. Honestly don't bother to use the level that comes with this, use a much longer one, lay out your marks before you ever drill hole one, and be as precise as you can before you even consider hanging anything on the wall. If you do that, there will be little to no adjustments that you need to perform once the mount is up. Make sure you Dry fit everything before you begin hanging anything. This will ensure you have everything you need.

There will not be a lot of room behind the TV set if it is a large TV, so if its larger than 50" make sure you get some good 90 degree adapters for everything you are using including fiber optic if applicable. Make sure you get the best you can afford because you don't want to skip on your connections at any time, but especially when it will be so noticeable once its hanging.

Lay out your TV and set up your cables before you hang it onto the wall, then disconnect all of your cables and power before you hang the TV, this will prevent you from damaging a fairly large expensive item that I am sure you will not want to replace. Once its up, then you can reconnect everything.

If you have a large TV (Greater than you feel comfortable carrying) make sure you use a buddy. Yet again, I am sure you do not want to have to repurchase your TV because you accidentally dropped it when you could not see behind it while hanging it.

If you buy this, I do not think you will be disappointed. Good luck and enjoy the way your TV will look.

No comments:

Post a Comment