Friday, February 3, 2012

Walker Edison 44 inch Cortez Wood TV Console

This Walker Edison TV console is a great item at a great price! Bravo to the company on the way this unit is packed and shipped! Every single piece was securely wrapped and protected with extra pieces of particle board for shipping purposes to keep everything in shape and perfect condition.Beautiful easy construction,instructions,all the hardware is clearly packaged and marked.Heavy durable construction.We love it ,thank you Walker Edison on a job well done and thank you Amazon.com.



I have been looking around for tv stands for a little while now as I just have been really in decisive on which one to try for. I have looked every where trying to find one. I stumbled across this one on amazon and I ordered it. Came in 2 days after I ordered it and It was really easy to assemble. Now it looks great with my new plasma! I would recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment