Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Techcraft CRE48B Credenza for Most 50-Inch and Smaller Flat Panel Televisions

I looked at many types of credenzas and all were more expensive than this one and still had to put it together or pay extra to have it put together. Even though the box was very heavy, UPS delivery placed it in the room for me (no stairs to climb). My son and I (mostly my son) put it together in about one hour. The pieces are all numbered and the instructions were very easy to follow. My 47" TV fits perfectly and the cable box and DVD player fit and work perfectly in the cabinet. This is a great buy and it matches my bedroom furniture.



Just wanted to let everyone who is interested in getting this piece of DIY furniture that it is great for the price. Pieces were packed securely within the box. The carton itself was protected by four (4) very thick corner protectors which were securely banded. The reason I downgraded the fit/finish was there were some areas of the finish that were lighter than the rest (though very minor). The instructions are kind of sparse, however being mechanically inclined (work on jumbo jets) I was able to put this together in a couple of hours. No fitment problems and the glass doors were easy to adjust. The hinges are a little flimsy (flexing) which messes with the leveling of the doors however they were close enough that this was not an issue. Did not really have to adjust them too much, just a bit. Great looking in my spare room with a Panasonic 42" plasma.

No comments:

Post a Comment